Thursday, 30 June 2016

July Goals

While reading some of my favourite blogs, I noticed a lot of them do a post on their monthly goals. I like the idea of smaller goals to set monthly, as it seems easier to accomplish rather than trying to set them every year. I know that if I set some challenges for myself each month, my plans would be more realistic and much easier to carry out. I'll also reflect each month on previous goals to see if I managed to pull off everything I planned on doing. Here are some goals I have for July!



Release some of the projects I've been working on.
I mentioned in one of my previous blog posts that I had so many ideas and was looking forward to create. These plans are really fun and creative, but involves a lot of planning, time, and unfortunately money. I'm going to try to get out at least 2 of these projects out in July.

Get back into exercising.
For the first half of the year, I was so good with my exercise. I was working out 4-5 times a week, and really looked forward to it each day. Once I started work, I got so lazy and felt so bad about not having the energy to exercise. I want to get back into that mindset, and work out just as much as I did before June.

Collaborate.
I have a lot of friends who also like to create, and I would love to collaborate with them. It's so important for young creators to help build each other up, and support one another. 

Declutter....again.
After that huge tangent I went on about decluttering my life, I managed to throw out and donate a lot of my stuff. I still have way too many clothes. I want to be able to open my closet and drawers without being overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I have. I also want to declutter my game room/office. I spend most of my time in there, and I have a lot of stuff I don't need. 

What are your plans for July?


6 comments:

  1. My plans for July is to become more organized! I feel like summer brings a lot of laziness from me, and I kind of want to combat that and use the break to my advantage by doing things that I've put off for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, it's so nice relaxing during the summer when we've been so busy during the school year. I definitely need to organize my time too!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy the process of returning to working out - it can be such a massive spirit lifter! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete