Monday, 25 April 2016

My Support System


While thinking about what to write about next, I was reading through some of my old blog posts for some inspiration. I realized how often I talk about the amazing support system I have, yet I never took the time to talk about how great they are individually. This post is to show how amazing the people I have in my life are, and to thank them for everything they have done for me. There are a lot of people I appreciate having in my life, but I unfortunately do not have good photos with everyone. Here's a little collage I made of the people who make me feel special. To those who didn't make this post but think they should have, know that I love you, and acknowledge the positive impact you have made on my life. Writing this has made me a bit nervous and scared that I have missed some specific people, but I hope you understand!



My Family: Mom, Dad, Holly & Karl
My Friends
The Keegan Family
The Lawlor Family
The Inness Family 
The Samuel Family 
Extended Family in Ireland


Love you all. Thank you for everything.

8 comments:

  1. Love this, love you. You're the best Megs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post Megan, this is so sweet! Positive people are the best gifts in the world, and you have an amazing group of people to help you through anything <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet! Great that you have such amazing people supporting what you do!! <3

    Chlariss
    Silent Dances And Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that's super sweet! I'm glad you have such a strong support system!

    www.prettyinleather.net


    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet, we all need solid support systems so it's lovely to see you have such a fab one!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete