Saturday, 2 April 2016

March Favourites


I can't believe it's already April. It feels like I just started my new program, but I'm finished my first year in a couple of weeks. This year is going by way too fast. I wanted to do another monthly favourites post, because I really enjoyed writing one for February. Here are some of the things I loved during March:



Tom Clancy's The Division/$79.99 
Graphic Design: The New Basics/$55.00 
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter/$22.00 
Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2/$8.00
Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude/$25.00 
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush 
Clarin's Stretch Mark Minimizer/$54.00 
ALDO Alize Flats/$80.00 


Thanks for stopping by!



16 comments:

  1. Little bit in love with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're beautiful aren't they?! Haha thank you :)

      Delete
  2. cute flats! I was thinking of DIYing a pair of these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, please do a post about them! I'd love to see.

      Delete
  3. Amazing items. great post, I love it especially your pretty shoes, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post! I'm majoring in media so that book looks great for brushing up on my graphic skills! ♡

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought that book while I was studying graphic design, it's still a huge help! xx

      Delete
  5. those flats are adorable!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flats... omg gorgeous! They look like those certain fancy really expensive ones! Aldo just do great shoes in general!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    (I thought i'd let you know that in the process of updating our giveaway post your comment got deleted. We are so sorry for that and hope that you would like to enter again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree :)
      And of course!

      Delete
  7. love those lace up shoes!! :D so trendy!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laced ballet flat looks super cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete